A Criminal Defense Attorney Who Focuses On Your Future
If you have been charged with a criminal offense, not only will you need someone to turn to for legal advice, but also someone who will tenaciously protect your rights. Law Office of Bryan E. Cameron in Sayville, New York, will guide you and do its best to make sure that you have not put your future at risk.
With more than 25 years of experience practicing law, founding attorney Bryan E. Cameron is a sought-after criminal defense lawyer who spent four years as a criminal prosecutor in New York City. He knows how prosecutors think, and he can counter their actions at every step in criminal cases that range from drug crimes and domestic violence charges to white collar crimes, theft and DWI.
Top-Notch Negotiator And Fearless Litigator
Thorough and dependable, Mr. Cameron will review and investigate your case to determine whether authorities acted within the law. Skillful as a negotiator, Mr. Cameron will work with prosecutors and judges to get the charges reduced or dismissed. And as a courtroom veteran and experienced litigator, he will not hesitate to take your case to trial.
Whether you have been charged with a felony or misdemeanor, Mr. Cameron will provide you with personalized representation in order to get your life back on track. He has worked with clients facing charges such as:
- DWI: Helping clients who may be first-time offenders or those with previous convictions
- Drug crimes: Representing people charged with possession of a controlled substance, manufacturing and distributing, as well as illegal sales of prescription drugs
- Theft-related crimes: Advocating for clients charged with receiving stolen goods, shoplifting, car theft, writing bad checks and robbery
- White collar crime: In cases such as embezzlement, identity theft, money laundering, corporate fraud, insurance fraud and insider trading
- Domestic violence matters: Providing the guidance you need to maintain a clean record, seeking treatment, enrolling in classes, as well as defending you if falsely accused
- Traffic arrests: Including careless driving, reckless driving, hit-and-run, fleeing a police officer and vehicular homicide
Mr. Cameron will listen to you, map out a plan for potential legal options and wholeheartedly defend you.
Get A Free Consultation From A Reliable Lawyer
A criminal conviction can mess up your life. You do not want that. Law Office of Bryan E. Cameron in Sayville, New York, is experienced in criminal defense, representing clients from throughout Suffolk and Nassau counties. For a free initial consultation, contact us online or call 631-319-3487. Se habla español.